WordPress like all popular CMSs out there, have to be updated regularly, just to prevent them from being hacked. The problem is when you have modules, static elements and theme customizations, no matter how easy WordPress makes the upgrade, these are always a hassle.
I noticed that I wasn’t making any money on Adsense from this site, and then noticed the Google Ads were gone.. Ah!!! I thought, I lost my ads during the last WordPress upgrade. I never was satisfied with my job in inserting them into the default theme. I thought there had to be a better solution so when I Googled, I found this site:
I downloaded their these, replace their google_ad_client number with mine (so I get the revenue from licks on my site, not them). This theme has ads everywhere… oh well, hopefully it’ll cover the hosting costs for this site, and maybe the soy-chai latte I drink at Starbucks while writing this 😉
Powered by Facebook Comments